Newly hidden channels don't stay hidden

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Newly hidden channels don't stay hidden

Hi. I have the NextBox 2.0 and have enjoyed the ability to hide channels. But lately when I hide channels, they don't stay hidden any longer than a day. Yet all the channels I hid long ago are still hidden. Any known solution? Is there a maximum number that can be hidden? I don't know how many I've hidden, but it would be all the French, foreign, and all the ROD channels except 100 (still don't see the need for more than one On Demand channel). Thanks.

*Edited Labels*

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Newly hidden channels don't stay hidden

Is there an option in the guide to "only show subscribed channels"? You could try using that to hide channels

@unun4848

I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you for the suggestion, but if I do that, I'll be seeing a bunch of French channels and other channels I don't want; and that would be worse.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

have you considered marking the channels you want showing as favorites. I'm not sure but I think that when you do that and use the favorites button the guide just shows those channels.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, that works good for the guide, but a big advantage to actually hiding the channels, is that they are ignored while channel-surfing too.