Newly Released Content is Missing on Crave

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisafus
I've Been Here Awhile

Newly Released Content is Missing on Crave

I see commercials for new release show/movie now showing on Crave.  But the show/movie is not listed for selection in Crave when I try to watch.  

**Labels Added**

RogersZia

Re: Newly Released Content is Missing on Crave

Good evening and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums @Lisafus,

We'd love to help. Is this specific to a certain show or movie? Maybe the show in question hasn't released yet.

If you've noticed this with multiple shows, may I know how you're accessing the content? What device are you using?

Does it happen over multiple devices or platform? 

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further :).

RogersZia

Lisafus
I've Been Here Awhile

I access Crave through ROD channel 100.  I have noticed in the past with other shows, but most recently with Framing Britney Spears

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Lisafus wrote:

1. I access Crave through ROD channel 100. 

2. I have noticed in the past with other shows, but most recently with Framing Britney Spears

1. Try Crave OD, channel 309 (in Toronto).

2. I couldn't find Framing BS either, however, in future make sure you check at the top or bottom of any lists. They sometimes are not added in alphabetical order and I've found many recent releases at the bottom of a list instead of where they should be.

MStone87
I've Been Around

Piggybacking on this thread, Zack Snyder’s Justice League is released to stream on Crave today and I found it online on my phone, but can’t seem to find it on the Ignite app.

Tried searching the guide which usually gives OD options, but only shows that it’s scheduled to play Saturday night, no streaming option available? I’ve set it to record for PVR, but would love to watch it tonight on my TV instead of waiting.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I'm on Digital Cable, went to Channel 309 (Crave OD), New Releases, Movies, at the bottom was ZSJL...  So it is available OD.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

As mentioned earlier, a lot of programming is not properly alphabetized on Rogers 309 OD.  For example, this evening I was looking for "Mare of Easttown" under HBO A-Z.  It was not under "M", but rather near the bottom of the list, along with about 15 other programmes that were also not in alphabetical order.  Is this so difficult?

"Mare" was properly alphabetized under "TV Series"...