New Nextbox Navigator

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: New Nextbox Navigator

Hey Community,

Stay tuned for Thursday's Blog, where we will post the updated roll out schedule for the Navigatr guide.

RogersDarrell

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Darell,

Will you also please post a list of what issues have been fixed/addressed in the version you will resume the rollout with?

I'd ask for a list of those you wont have fixed, but that would probably be much longer.     Smiley Wink

I Plan to Stick Around

Where is this blog? I have been all over this website and signed in FOUR times while trying to find it. Is there a link?

@BS wrote:

We on this board are the vocal ones, committed to getting us quality service and committed to helping both Rogers, and other customers to get past the problems that come up.  The others are the ones that are not heard and are fuming in relative silence. I think we all know at least one.

Make no mistake.  Those others are vocal too, but just not to Rogers.  They will tell friends, neighbours, relatives & those at work about the problems they had with Navigatr, how bad it is, how they can’t read the menus anymore, how they can’t find what’s recording or scheduled to record without going on a hunting expedition through multiple levels of menus, etc. There was already a post from someone here (see message 136 on page 14 from Jack22 and also my message 148 on page 15) who said they were in a restaurant and everyone around them was talking about this. Those people will tell others, and it will spread. And then they will quietly switch to Bell Fibe or some other solution.

All because Rogers was too stubborn to come out and admit the mistake publically and offer reasonable compensation to EVERYONE affected automatically (they KNOW who you are) without making everyone individually call in and spend ages on hold , and then argue for compensation. That only turns those who are mildly angry into those who are very angry.

A perfect textbook case of how a company should NOT  handle damage control.

@jinx8910 wrote:
Where is thisblog? I have been all over this website and signed in FOUR times while trying to find it. Is there a link?

You just reminded me of ANOTHER big annoyance that has really hit home while complaining here about Navigatr.

WHO, apart from Rogers, has a forum where you are constantly signed out after a while, so you click the link to sign in again, AND IT DOESN'T TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAGE YOU WERE AT BEFORE BEING FORCED TO SIGN-IN AGAIN !!!

This is exactly the kind of shoddy amateur untested design that is exhibited in the Navigatr code, and Rogers web redesign (and new billing system, and.....).

Has ANYONE at Rogers EVER used the words "quality" and "assurance" in the same sentence ?

Smiley Mad

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes I too have described video stuck on, with no way of turning it off....because the settings menu is completely blank... Did anybody test this at all? Guess you can't test local tv, from offshore.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@jinx8910 wrote:
Where is this blog? I have been all over this website and signed in FOUR times while trying to find it. Is there a link?

Usually when there's a new blog posting, there is a big display link near the bottom of the main Community Forum page. The current topic is "DeviceAid: The advanced wireless trouble-shooting tool NOW AVAILABLE in the MyRogers app for iOS!". Maybe you'll see a new one on the Navigatr situation tomorrow.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

@RogersDarrell wrote:

Hey Community,

Stay tuned for Thursday's Blog, where we will post the updated roll out schedule for the Navigatr guide.

RogersDarrell

I am looking forward to the ROLL BACK schedule for my area !

@krap wrote:

@RogersDarrell wrote:

Hey Community,

RogersDarrell

I am looking forward to the ROLL BACK schedule for my area !

krap,

They'll claim they can't Roll Back because Walmart has that trademarked.    Smiley Frustrated

I'm an Advisor

@jinx8910 wrote:

I think the "blog"is  maybe what we are currently on !