New Nextbox Navigator

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: New Nextbox Navigator

Trust me, you won't
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Your second "failure" happened to me too. Grrrr!
I Plan to Stick Around

Cosmetics is low priority for me, but I think you may have hit on something.
Black text on a black background with black highlights might be the solution.

I'm an Advisor

Thx.

Beats the 50 shades of grey we now have when hitting [LIST].

I Plan to Stick Around

DeLorean? I want to go back to the past! I miss my old Nextbox software ....... we were soooo in tune with each other! Now that she is gone, I miss her more. I just should have proposed a lifelong partnership before Mr. Navigatr came along and runied what could have been a wonderful relationship. Albeit slow, not ideal and needing a lot of maintenance, my software was soo soft and gentle and needed very little care! 😉

I'm Here A Lot

Just found this forum.  I see it's not just me having this problem.  Since the software update 4 days ago, still can't watch anything saved on the PVR.  It appears to be there as it shows the hard drive is 75% full.  When selected it only shows a black screen.  Phoned/Live chatted numerous times over the past few days.  Only information received was, not our fault, nothing we can do, just wait, may lose all saved programs, should be fixed in 24-48 hours etc, don't know why it happened, can't switch back to old software etc.  Not too impressed, and am still waiting! After latest call with tech support told no time frame in sight.  This is unacceptable.  What other business could do this and still keep customers.  Time to start looking at alternatives!

I'm a Trusted Contributor

I will never understand why Rogers did this. It is incomprehensible to me that they performed such a lobotomy on their guide and the ability to program your PVR and to watch said programming and to view your recorded shows or scheduled shows in any kind of of logical manner. The whole thing is a an utter horror show. I am so happy to see kudoes being given to all of those who have posted here. You all deserve it. If Rogers does not cancel this whole sham, I will be extremely disappointed. For those of you who have posted summaries of everything that is wrong with this update - thank you! 

I'm an Advisor

Just visited my neighbour who also has a NB3 and spoke with another with a NB2.

Both are frustrated by the new Navigatr,  part of the silent 99% who have yet to contact Rogers.

Neither are sure what programs are going to record, and wonder their favs have recorded and how to find  them .

Rogers pls call a rep sample of affected customers if you do not believe those of us on this board !

I Plan to Stick Around

Why hasn't anyone from Rogers actually commented??? Here it is the long weekend and all we can do is moan about this horrendous roll out. Trying to call Rogers results in more frustration as when you finally get a human on the phone they can't do anything to help you. Looks like my unlimited data usage ( from Bell no less) will come in handy as downloading my shows seems to be the only headache free option. Hmmmm...Then I won't need Rogers at all.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Now you have me laughing! Do you really expect Rogers to actually consult their customers? As long I have been a Rogers customer, it is Rogers Way or the Highway!