New Nextbox Navigator

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: New Nextbox Navigator

Changes appear to be more cosmetic than practical. Eg. the "Search" function. Only two rows of alpha requires more keystrokes. And why not a qwerty representation anyway?
I'm Here A Lot

Has anyone else had their Described Video setting turn on after this new "upgrade"? I'm using an NB2 8642HD and can't turn it off since the Settings menu on this fancy new guide is blank.

I Plan to Stick Around

Another lost feature, at least I haven't found it yet, is the ability to set recordings manually by selecting channel and day/time.
I Plan to Stick Around

I've experienced the same prob as rogkrap. The solution offered isn't always that easy. I find it annoying when I select to record (for eg) channel 6 but it defaults to record the same prog on channel 514. Search for the "red dot?" Yeah right. Who has ALL the alternate companion channel numbers memorised?
I Plan to Stick Around

Could it be true or just a vicious rumour??  I heard somewhere that Rogers is going to scrap the Navigator.

Say it's so!!!!!!

Anyone heard the same rumour?

I Plan to Stick Around

You touched on something I miss, Attilla. Namely, the list of recordings displaying the duration of each program. I often find I have, say, 30 mins available between activities and it was convenient to scroll the list and select a recorded program of that length.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well thanks for at least getting back to us, RogersStrick. Whilst a manual may assist some, this is not brain surgery and a little trial and error usually finds a solution, IF THERE IS ONE. The problem is that for many problems there isn't one. However, look forward to reading the steps required to activate CC during playback. 1: Stop playback. 2: Revert to live programing. 3: Press info button on remote. 4: In menu on right scroll to chose "more." 4: Scroll the menu that opens (It's so long it goes off your screen.) and activate CC. 6: Exit and go back to list of recordings. 7: Resume playback. What a joke. LOL.
I Plan to Stick Around

Is that a toke response.
I Plan to Stick Around

"Most dismal failure since DeLorean produced a car.? You wanna go Back to the Future, eh?
I Plan to Stick Around

"Random automatic reboots?"
You too, Lategreat? Same here. When I catch up and have watched my recordings my NB3 is going back for exchange. But if it's happening to you too, I guess I'll be a regular store visitor.