Navigatr subscribed channels

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Regular

Navigatr subscribed channels

So just recently got the Netbox and finally figured out how to get the guide to show just subscribed channels and not all the channels.

However if you press guide twice it will go back to all channels, press it again it goes back to subscribed.  Is there not a way to have it stay on subscribed?  Why have the guide button switch you between subscribed and all?  That is what the filter channels option is for.  If I have it set on filter channels to only show subscribed channels, then pressing the guide button a second time should not show me all channels, it should turn the guide off and return me to the channel I am watching....you know....like it used to do. 

So is there a way to make the subscribed permanent and making a second click on the guide button simply turn the guide off and return me to the channel I am watching??????

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Navigatr subscribed channels

I believe that the second press of the Guide button has always provided you with the second guide option and did not return you to watching TV on RTN and on Navigatr. 

I have mine set up so that the second press shows me my favourite channels and I like it that way.

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

rye_encoke wrote:

So is there a way to make the subscribed permanent and making a second click on the guide button simply turn the guide off and return me to the channel I am watching??????

Hello @rye_encoke,

As per 57, the "Guide" button has always provided you with the second guide option. 

To answer your questions:

--No, you cannot make the subscribed guide view permanent.  I hope to see this in a future update.

--No, you cannot program the Guide button to 'return to live TV' upon second press. 

I trained myself to press the "Exit" button to return to live TV - it becomes second nature after some time.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I have figured out how to set the guide to only show me my subscribed channels, but after a couple of days I have to do it again. It keeps resetting to the full list. Is there a way to make that setting "stick" and not reset?

Thanks

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Not sure if there is a way to permanently do it.

My guess is its re-setting after doing the full restart after the weekly+ updates.

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I willing to bet it's intentional, so Rogers can keep showing you what channels you are not subscribed to.