Navigatr Guide Shows "No Information".

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Navigatr Guide Shows "No Information".

Hi.

I'm in Mississauga, Ontario.

My Navigatr's TV Listing currently shows "No Information" for all stations starting primetime Tuesday January 8 on through Wednesday (My Nextbox 3 can only see 1 week's of data).

Anyone else seeing this?

Hopefully it gets resolved before my scheduled recordings for those days.

**Labels Added**

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Navigatr Guide Shows "No Information".

I see the same thing here in Toronto, after 7PM Tuesday. This has happened from time to time and it usually does recover in time, especially if Rogers is made aware of the issue.  It's one of the inconsistencies mentioned somewhere in the following thread...

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/TV/IPG-Inconsistencies/td-p/350863

Hey there @SpeedyC,

We appreciate the post! I also have quite a few recordings set up as well, so I can understand why this would be concerning!! 😬

Hopefully, the update to the guide info is just slightly delayed, but to be on the safe side, we'd love for you to send us a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can investigate this further. 

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

We look forward to hearing from you soon! 😊

RogersLaura

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RogersLaura : Since this is affecting more than one person, have you checked your own Navigatr guide starting Tuesday, January 8th at 7PM and all of Wednesday to see if you see the same thing - "No Information"?

Anyplace appears to be OK.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@57 wrote:

I see the same thing here in Toronto, after 7PM Tuesday.

The SARA guide is also blank after Tuesday January 8, 7:00pm. Normally it shows the next 6 days.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Hello @57!

Although I do not have access to the Navigatr guide myself (as I am currently on the Ignite TV service), I was able to confirm that yourself, @SpeedyC and @OLDYELLR are not the only ones affected by this issue. Our Technical Support team has been flagged and tickets are being submitted for those affected. Feel free to send us a Private Message as per my post above if you would like us to submit a ticket for you as well! This will ensure you receive a notification once the matter has been fully resolved on the back end.  👍

Kind regards!

RogersLaura

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

This (No Information) issue appears to be resolved. The guide appears to be properly populated again this morning. Thanks.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

There is currently "No Information" showing on the IPG for Navigatr (9865) and SARA (SA8300HD) firmware from Sunday at 8PM onwards.  Rogers, please fix this.

(Anyplace appears to be OK and I suspect IgniteTV is fine too since it's not been reported and they have two weeks)

I'm a Senior Advisor

I can confirm that. Yesterday I set a recording, which happened to be at 8:00 pm next Sunday and it shows as a Manual Recording in my Scheduled Recordings. I know that the SARA IPG only shows 6 days ahead and that's what happens, so when I went to reschedule it today so I know what it is.  But there is still nothing in the IPG.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Hello, @57 and @OLDYELLR.

Thank you for bringing the IPG's issue to our attention. Please send us a PM; we can submit a ticket for you so that you can get notified once it's resolved.

Cheers,

RogersMoin