Navigator survey

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Navigator survey

So, just received this email from VisionCritical, a marketing research company, asking me to give feedback on the Navigator software. While I suspect that the only reason Rogers hired them is to help them better manage customer complaints about our "new and improved viewing experience,"I thought I'd post the survey link here and encourage people to take it. There's no option to provide additional comments, questions are of the yes/no agree/disagree variety, but I figure it can't hurt to let the powers that be know how many of us really really dislike the current formatting of Navigator.

Here is some of the text from my email along with the link to the survey:

As part of the ongoing efforts to better serve your needs, you are invited to participate in a survey and provide feedback on your Rogers TV products/services. Rogers has contracted Vision Critical, a professional market research firm, to conduct this survey.

Your answers are extremely important and will be used to help improve your TV viewing experience. As a token of our appreciation you will be entered into a draw for one of three $250 Amazon gift cards.  For Contest Rules and Regulations, please click here.

Your answers will be sent directly to Vision Critical, where they will be tabulated and aggregated with those of other respondents. All data collected will be free of any identifying information, entirely anonymous, and confidential.

The survey will be open until midnight on Monday, December 28th, 2015. To take the survey now, please click on the link below:

https://www.visioncriticalresearch.com/R.aspx?r=C2Mc01xI72aU1U2KH81yY3&m=600000324

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Navigator survey

@beaches

Thanks for sharing!

RogersDarrell

I'm a Senior Advisor

I don't have Navigatr, but clicked @beaches's link out of curiosity.

Your responses for this study have already been received, thank you.

It looks like it refers to the survey sent to beaches only.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Community Manager
Community Manager

Correct @OLDYELLR

The survey link will be specifically for the emailed/targeted user.

RogersDarrell

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RogersDarrell

So the survey should only be for the ones that have been affected by it and have it on their boxes. 

I just clicked the link and shows me that I have done it but never did lol.

image.png

I Plan to Stick Around

@OLDYELLR My bad....I thought the link would enable others to take the survey. Turns out I was a targetted customer and the survey was just for me. Sorry folks.