NFL Sunday Ticket

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket

Rogers lost the right to NFL Sunday ticket for 2017. But they still want full price for Sports package. Terrible. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Yep I no longer have the sports package and already signed up with DAZN and you also get NFL Red Zone AND the Sunday Ticket and all preseason games and NFL Gamepass for way less... $20 a month that's $80 for all football season. Plus one month free
I Plan to Stick Around

I just read the article today, good thing I dropped the super sports pak a couple months ago.

Definitely going to check out the DAZN.
I Plan to Stick Around

Problem is the devices offered at present time are limited. No PS4,  No Sony Smart tv. Im not watching on computer when I just bought a 4K tv 

I Plan to Stick Around

It looks like they provide chromecast streaming which, at least for me, has been really good quality.

Might be best to see the response after week 1.

I Plan to Stick Around

Connect laptop to your tv via HDMI.... I have mine connected to a 120" screen.
I Plan to Stick Around

Primetime... the first game is tomorrow. Don't have to wait for week 1.
I Plan to Stick Around

I can't wait!! It's gravy after the HOF game! I'm able to catch the game on a local NBC affiliate but I will likely sign up for DAZN (since now I don't really have a choice).

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone use DAZN yet? Apps not up yet for Sony TV or PS4

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes I watched Thursdays game to see how it was... it's perfect HD stream. Game was also available to watch after it aired. All the preseason games are on as well for every team.