NFL Sunday Ticket

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket

Thanks Bonesaw. My other issue is that DAZN does not have app up and running for Sony Smart tv. How did you watch it on computer? How do you access game through app or NFL.com ? Thanks

I've Been Here Awhile

Alot of TVs are coming soon on way I talked to guy at Dazn and they have no timetable but are working diligently he said to get smart tv apps available

I Plan to Stick Around

Angle, I watch via the website, go full screen and connect laptop to tv via HDMI cable.
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone else find the quality not great using DAZN and the NFL games when streaming on PC? On mobile it's great.. . But not so much using Windows platform
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Should look into getting a chromecast, it's only about $40. You can play it on your phone/tablet then cast to your TV, very easy setup.

DAZN lists Chromecast capatible.
I Plan to Stick Around

I find its great on PC but not very good on PS4

I Plan to Stick Around

Ya they recommend windows 8 or 10.... I was using win 7 so I switched over to win 10 and works alot better now. Watched last night's game was perfect entire game. Hope it continues.

Apparently DAZN said they are streaming 25fps or less on most servers and are working to get Canada up to 50fps very soon... that will improve it alot.
I Plan to Stick Around

Interesting, I just got it today and it works perfect on my phone, tablet and ps4. On my PC it was horrible, very choppy, which browser did you guys use?

The ChromeCast worked great but only from tablet, icon didn't appear on my phone, anyone else have this issue? Tech support said to try and reinstall it again.

I've Been Here Awhile

I have had the same experience with DAZN so far. It's HD but looks very choppy, to the point that I'm possibly going to cancel. However they did say they are working on the issue so I will give them a chance. Currently hooked up to a intel NUC with HDMI to my 4k tv. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I hope so.

I just tested it using a PC at my parent's place and the stream was great for soccer but the NFL stream was still choppy.

So it appears to be isolated to NFL streams on PC (at least from my experience).