NFL Sunday Ticket

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket

NFLSundayTicket.png

NOTE: NFL Sunday Ticket is available at no extra cost on Rogers AnyPlaceTV Home Edition app with an Super Sports Pack subscription.

Unfortunately, Rogers is no longer offering the programming via Rogers AnyPlaceTV.com (desktop).

I've Been Here Awhile

we're told this after Week 1 and after we purchased the package. this company man...
I Plan to Stick Around

really? no longer on desktop site but can watch on the app?

Yet today we got this email

"Thank you so much for your patience while I looked into this matter
further for you.  I have received confirmation today that NFL Sunday
Ticket is no longer available of Rogers Anyplace TV Online.  You can
however continue to watch NFL Network via Rogers Anyplace TV.

Thank You,
Rogers Management Office"

That's telling me it's not longer available period.... just NFL Network.

Maybe you should have sorted this nonsense out before the season, and tell your employee's, instead of wasting hundred of hours of people calling in, complaining and enquiring to rogers staff that has no idea what's going on... ridiculous.

Why all of a sudden this year is it no longer being offered? Have used it past few years now, was the easiest solution instead of adding or fixing it was just to remove it all together?

I'm a Trusted Contributor

@raiderfan_NFL and @aomer

It really is something else. How can Rogers remove this feature from Anyplace TV Online and make it availble only on a device that allows you to download the app? What if you do not have such a device? What if you do not want to watch a football game on a 4" screen? What if you do not have a tablet but rely on a PC instead? Is Rogers doing anything these days to actually enhance customer experience? 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

RE: Rogers Anyplace TV and NFL Sunday Ticket

I can't begin to describe how useless this feature is.  What's the point of having online access to your subscribed channels if you can only access it within your home network? Rogers really needs to change this.  Xfinity by Comcast gives subscribers the ability to access live TV from anywhere. Furthermore, why is it only available on iOS and Andriod apps and not the anyplace TV website?  

Please reconsider this restriction and give your paying susbcribers what they want.

I also need to mention the quality of live TV using the app:  It is very poor and barely even watchable.  Needs to be improved.

I Plan to Stick Around

We were told in the summer that the NFL Sunday Ticket would be available on the Rogers Anyplace TV website (like it was last season). And now we're told this will only be available on the mobile app???? The quality of streamnig LIVE television is horrible, what am I paying for?

Also, this makes no sense. I can get NFL Sunday Ticket on a mobile app BUT I can't get NFL Network on the same mobile app???? (only desktop).

This is a complete fail.

Expect to see this explode on social media, you have really stuck it to your loyal Super Sports Pak customers. Really considering cancelling it all and just paying for NFL Game Pass on NFL.com

I've Been Around

And when will the Lollipop (Android 5) patch for RAPTV Home Edition be available?  Accoring to the latest reports, it's going to be November at the earliest, and the current version of the app is unuseable on Lollipop devices.  You're making it very difficult for us loyal customers to not abandon you for NFL Game Pass.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yup, and to add, I didnt see NFL Sunday Ticket on the Rogers Anyplace TV app. Second straight week.

So I signed up for NFL game pass on NFL.com and it was amazing. Video quality was amazing.

Rogers, expect a phone from me.

I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers is still adversising online access from your computer , but no games show up on rogersanyplacetv.com.  

Are the Sunday ticket games even showing up on the app for anyone?

Rogers2.jpg

I Plan to Stick Around

I wonder if the NFL Sunday ticket will be available to order ONLINE version for $30 as advertised or is it no longer available like last year?

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats