NFL Sunday Ticket

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

NFL Sunday Ticket

Is there a way to get NFL Sunday Ticket without odering the Super Sports Pack? I only want to watch football and I dont want to pay $35.95 for something I am only going to watch on Sundays.

**Edit Labels**

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket

Hi @BarbaraK

Welcome to the community!

15 days until kick off!!!!

Great news,

you can purchase NFL Sunday Ticket as a standalone package for $199.99 (one-time fee)

If you would like to have this added to your account, or you would like some more information, let us know and we will send you a private message from CommunityHelps.

Thanks,

RogersAliciaG

I'm a Trusted Contributor

From what I understand, Sunday Ticket is available as a stand alone package at a cost of $199 for the season. It is not something that Rogers really promotes though as they would prefer that you subscribe to the Super Sports Pak instead. I found that info published over here as of September 2014. Depending on who you talk to at Rogers though, some reps may tell you that you need to purchase the Super Sports Pak.

On the other hand, how long is the NFL season? You only need to subscribe to the Super Sports Pak for a minimum of 4 months. I would think you only need it for 5 months (Sept. - Jan.) and then you could cancel and at $35.95 per month, your cost would only be $179.75. Sounds like a better deal to me even if you do not watch any of the other sports!

I've Been Here Awhile

On the Rogers website there is a package $30.30 to get NFL Sunday Ticket online for Rogers AnyPlace TV and on your Cable. Would I be able to get NFL Sunday Ticket Online for Rogers Anyplace TV with the Super Sports Pak or the one time fee of $199.99?

Highlighted
Retired Moderator

NFL Sunday Ticket information:

With NFL Sunday Ticket, you can catch every out-of-market Sunday afternoon (1 pm and 4 pm games) NFL game LIVE during the regular season, including games in HD.

Approximately 200 games per season.

The 2015 season runs from September 13, 2015 to January 3, 2016.

Feature Details:

Regular Season Games

Broadcasts all National Football League regular season games

Carries all regional Sunday afternoon games, including games produced by Fox and CBS

Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition

Anyone using the Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition app can watch all NFL Sunday Ticket channels on a second screen (e.g. tablet).

You are required to be Rogers Internet subscribers and use the app in your household.

RogersAliciaG

I've Been Here Awhile

I can't seem to find Sunday Ticket  online for Rogers anywhere on the site, including Rogers Anyplace TV. I have the Super Sports Pack. Can you please help?

Retired Moderator

Hi @aomer

Welcome to the community. 

NFL Sunday Ticket, 2015 Season runs from September 13th 2015- January 3rd 2016. 

Please let me know you if you are still having problems accessing NFL Sunday Ticket.

Thanks, 

RogersAliciaG

I've Been Here Awhile

I still cant access it, when i go to the page it doesnt work. Will it work at 1:00?

Retired Moderator

Hi @patrickamar

NFL sunday ticket is active for the 1pm and 4pm games. 

Customers using the Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition app can watch all NFL Sunday Ticket channels on a second screen (e.g. tablet).

Regards,

RogersAliciaG

I Plan to Stick Around

I don't see this online (on the RogerOnDemand site), when will this be up?