NCAA football 2014

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: NCAA football 2014

I could not wait any longer so I just ordered the sports packa dn the super sports pack - and then there it was! It works. Lots of NCAA Football starting with Albeliene Christian vs. Georgia State tonight. When I ordered the package, all the channels like 440 441, 501 etc. etc. transformed to Sports Pack channels when they were showing Oprah Channel and whatever other garbage on those channels prior. 

So it works! Go ahead and order if you want NCAA Football channels; they will show up when you do. 

I Plan to Stick Around

i have rogers digital cable basic package in newfoundland.. i see 439 and 440 will be covering ESPN ESPN2 and ESPNU games that are not already being shown on TSN or elsewhere... doesn't look like any big 10 network games, sec network games, or pac ten network games... hopefully this will change!

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm in New Brunswick and recently ordered the Super Sports Pack.  There are NCAA football games available in SD but there are no games available in HD.  I see lots of MLB games in HD but no football games.  Any idea why this is the case?  Is it just a temporary issue?

I've Been Here Awhile

It's a joke. Spent 40 mins on line and guy had no idea what I was talking about. No way tonight's games shouldn't be on. Might be time to say, adios Sunday Ticket!

I Plan to Stick Around

i can't find the ESPN game tonight either.... Louisville vs Syracuse and then later tonight, BYU vs Utah state, both of these games should be part of the package.... really upsetting