NCAA football 2014

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

NCAA football 2014

I purchase the sports packs every fall for college football. I just looked and it appears that several of the college sports channels no longer are available. Specifically I am looking for the sports channels which provide espn college football coverage. I see cbs sports and big 10 but I am looking for more. Please tell me that they have not been discontinued. Please tell me this!

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: NCAA football 2014

unfortunately I do not watch the NAACP college foot ball, so i am not familiar with the super sports pack, but do u remember the channel numbers buy any chance? i do not recall roger ever removing any college spors channel.

I'm Here A Lot

I was looking for this this informaton as well. 

It is not looking good for NCAA fans, which is very disappointing. 

A)The latest promo of the pak from Rogers does not show the NCAA logo. 

B)Games start on Thursday and Texam A&M South Carolina is not anywhere in my tv guide. 

C) ESPN started the SEC Network and are probably charging quite a bit for it, which is my guess why Rogers will discontinue offering it. 

For 36.66 a month, NFL Ticket alone is not enough. I don't care about hockey or hoops. 

If anyone eles has any more information, please post here. 

I've Been Here Awhile

I called Rogers about this. Well, that was a useless waste of 30 minutes.
I'm Here A Lot

lol...ya, I try to avoid having to call their customer support whenever possible. The people on the phones simply don't know the answers to my questions. 

Their college football package was excellent. Taking it away and the 150+ games they broadcast last year is extremely dissapointing. I have no idea how I am going to get my SEC football fix this season. 

I've Been Here Awhile

This is not looking good - bell tv seems at least to have the NCAA package listed - I see nothing on Rogers? - got a bad feeling - if so anyone have any ideas how to get espn gameplan online or something
I've Been Here Awhile

A guy on a blog just said he got a tweet back from Rogers saying there will be college football on the super sports pack - seems like twitter is way to go - anyone else confirm?
I Plan to Stick Around

I was told the same thing by an agent. She told me it would start in september, but could not tell me the exact date.

So lets hope that monday will bring some great NCAA fun 🙂

I've Been Here Awhile

Check this link fellows - hope it holds true

http://www.sourcecable.ca/assets/docs/Super%20Sports%20Pack.pdf
I'm Here A Lot

Very good news. I will be resubscribing for the Pak then. 

It looks like everything but SEC Network games will be available. That kind of sucks and strange that TSN isn't picking up at least some of the games. No reason South Carolina Texas A&M shouldn't be on tomorrow night. 

Either way, I am glad the majority of games will be on the Pak. Thanks for your help Willypower!