NB 3.0 SHUTS OFF apparently due to some "ENERGY SAVING" feature (SINCE NAVIGATR "UPGRADE")

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: NB 3.0 SHUTS OFF apparently due to some "ENERGY SAVING" feature (SINCE NAVIGATR "

@50sreader wrote:

Same problem again for the past 2 mornings with the "no signal" error on the tv.  Rebooting the newly replaced NB3 via the Nextbox power cable resolves the problem. Only seems to happen when the tv is powered up first thing in the morning. 

This looks like the TV doesn't see the input from the NB3 right away. Try pressing the TV button on your remote, then the PWR button off and on to see if that works. Then press the CBL button to resume normal mode.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: NB 3.0 SHUTS OFF apparently due to some "ENERGY SAVING" feature (SINCE NAVIGATR "

Will definitely give that a shot when it next occurs.  I just don't get why the problem would only occur first thing in the morning (i.e. 6:30 or 7:00 am). No problems day or evening even after the tv has been off for a while.