My TMN channel not showing up?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

My TMN channel not showing up?

Again Rogers Tmn on demand not working. This has happened 4 or 5 times now in the last few months usually on a Friday or Saturday night. On top of that I just found out that Rogers has been charging my account for shomi for a year or more and I don't even have access to it on my tv. Not even mad. Have come to expect this. Nearly $500 a month in Rogers services and I have yet to be impressed or given any satisfactory answers from any of my issues over the last 8 years. That's what you get in an oligopoly I guess.
I'm an Advisor

Re: My TMN channel not showing up?

Hello @Mpye50,

Many of us have been experiencing OnDemand issues since November 21 - what happens when you try to use the OnDemand service? Are there any error messages (catalog error, etc) or does the video just not play?

Regarding Shomi - you should have access to it on channel 100. Please test this out and advise if you have any luck using it. 

I'm a Senior Advisor

@Mpye50 wrote:
Again Rogers Tmn on demand not working. This has happened 4 or 5 times now in the last few months usually on a Friday or Saturday night. On top of that I just found out that Rogers has been charging my account for shomi for a year or more and I don't even have access to it on my tv. Not even mad. Have come to expect this. Nearly $500 a month in Rogers services and I have yet to be impressed or given any satisfactory answers from any of my issues over the last 8 years. That's what you get in an oligopoly I guess.

Had the same thing happen to me with shomi....lost access and gained a monthly charge.

A simple tweet to the support teams and things were rectified quickly.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Here's the thread regarding OD issues:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/PVR_settop_boxes_remotes/message...

Since you have periodic problems, perhaps your issue is not the same as ours and you simply have a signal issue (call Rogers and have them check your signal - they can do this remotely), or the Rogers servers are overloaded during those peak hours.

The thread title should probably be changed to reflect that this is a (TMN) OD issue, not a TMN channel issue.

I'm an Advisor

Hello @Mpye50,

Following up - were you able to get the TMN OnDemand and Shomi issues cleared up?

I'm an Advisor

@Mpye50 wrote:

@Mpye50

Shomi is broadcast on channel 300 in Toronto. Have you taken a look there? If Rogers is billing you for it, channel 300 should be authorized on your cable box.