Movies on the house

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
I've Been Here Awhile
Posts: 2

Movies on the house

This week, we can only see Black Mass in the Rogers Movies on the House. We are missing Legend and Shaun the Sheep. Is this something that is wide spread or should I contact Rogers to check out why we are missing the other titles.

 

Thanks.

 

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee
Posts: 992

Re: Movies on the house

Hey @kevinsavoie

 

So just checked ROD for you on my box(es), all three show up on Rogers Movies On the House.

 

Equipment: NextBox HD, NextBox 3.0 & SD Terminal

My Location: Mississauga, ON

Movies available on my boxes:

Black Mass (SD & HD*)

Legend (SD & HD*)

Shaun of Sheep (SD & HD*)

 

*HD shows up only on my HD boxes, of course.

 

Cheers.

 

Edit: Hope that clarifies that it isn't wide spread.

I'm a Regular
Posts: 312

Re: Movies on the house

Same here. I can see all of them. I'm located in Woodbridge, Vaughan.
I Plan to Stick Around
Posts: 21

Re: Movies on the house

I can confirm that I can see Black Mass, Legend, & Shaun the Sheep. I love Rogers for giving me these free movies. I watched them already when they came out on Blu Ray, but I'll watch them again.  It really goes to show how generous they are. Kudos to Rogers.

I've Been Here Awhile
Posts: 2

Re: Movies on the house

Thanks for checking. I just went on ROD on the house movies, and Black Mass was the only one for 2 seconds and then the other 2 showed up. So problem solved by weirdness :).

Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee
Posts: 992

Re: Movies on the house

It was probably not updated on your box.

It heard our voice and got scared.

 

No worries, glad it got itself working.   : )

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile
Posts: 3

Re: Movies on the house

As of the 26th its still listing the movies from the previous week.  So much for a promotional schedule.

I've Been Here Awhile
Posts: 4

Re: Movies on the house

I have had only half the movies that were scheduled show up too?

How can making amends for a horrifying Navigator installation also not work?

How embaracing is that for a company that charges the most in Ontario.

Its like we've gone from PS4 to an old Atari....some heads need to fly on this one.

When I use the gude to search a show it only works 60% of the time....the other 40% I have

to remeber what day and time it is on to find it and then record it.

Guy Laurnece should fire Bob Berner...he is in charge of technology.

 

I've Been Here Awhile
Posts: 4

Re: Movies on the house

heh...if you were paying attention those are only 1/2 the movies they scheduled.

they


@eurotik wrote:

I can confirm that I can see Black Mass, Legend, & Shaun the Sheep. I love Rogers for giving me these free movies. I watched them already when they came out on Blu Ray, but I'll watch them again.  It really goes to show how generous they are. Kudos to Rogers.



can't even get this one thing right.

shame on you rogers.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2149 views
  • 8 Likes
  • 6 in conversation