Monday Night Football

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Monday Night Football

I ordered basic cable and super sports pack a month ago, just for football. The web site and the salesmen said for ALL games. We go to watch MNF. Nothing. It is only available on tSn. So tsnhd which is available for free on bell, will cost me over $30 more a mth. For one channel. This makes me hate rogers. To top it all off I spent 100 min on the phone with customer service and they disconnected me transferring me to a manager.

***Edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Monday Night Football

They do not disconnected you. This happens to everyone, even the own sell person at the stores. I guess its the trasnferring system they are using that is doing it. Sometimes when i call it & ask to speak to a department, it does it. So its not the rep. ( some reps do it tho).

In order get TSN HD you can get it on a value plan with other channels or upgrade to the HD VIP Package for $81.99 that gives you all the HD channels & more.

Bell has it for free because that will attract more customers BUT some do not care right? If you want, contact retentions ( cancellation team) & have them trasnfer you to a manager. Once there, tell them you want a discount.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

TSN is also a bell media station.  SO it costs rogers money to get the station, so they will often charge then for the station, vs bell wouldnt have to.

I've Been Around

What channel will this Monday nights football game be on I did not find it at all last Monday-paying for a super sports package and I dont get all the games, or Nascar-Rogers likes playing games with the games and sports-my days of being a good paying customer are numbered.

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @WilliamDownie,

Welcome to the Community Forums! 

The Monday night Football game is aired on TSN. You need access to TSN in order to view the game. See channels 494-498. The link here has more detailed information about packages and channels. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

I've Been Around

That's well hidden!  Who would ever go up there looking for anything valuable??  Is Rogers trying to minimize the number of viewers?

Anyway, Thanks, Hassam.

Hello and welcome to the Community @tabcatter,

We certainly do not want to lose any viewers over page navigation. Even though the link works, our TV packages have changed since the last post, please let us know if you have any questions about the channels or theme packs.

Cheers,

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 in conversation