Missing channels?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Missing channels?

Man SadWhere do I start..okay I have basic cable..Im in the Rogers KW area,last night I watched CNN,which is on 33...this morning it is gone..I know I need the digitial box,is the free one still up for grabs? So right now I get 2-30 channels (no 27),70,95,96 and 97 I get now..if I go through all that to get a box will I get the stations back...and lastly I have 4 TVS coming off a splitter...dont tell I need 4 boxes..please..god . tech...thanks..MJSmiley Mad

***Edited labels***

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Missing channels?

@Mikeej8 wrote:

Man SadWhere do I start..okay I have basic cable..Im in the Rogers KW area,last night I watched CNN,which is on 33...this morning it is gone..I know I need the digitial box,is the free one still up for grabs? So right now I get 2-30 channels (no 27),70,95,96 and 97 I get now..if I go through all the BS to get a box will I get the stations back...and lastly I have 4 TVS coming off a splitter...dont tell I need 4 boxes..please..god . tech...thanks..MJSmiley Mad

1. The free DTA's are still available. http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=DTA_ORDER&_nfls=true&setLanguage=en&_f...

You should get CNN back with your digital adapter.

2. You need a box of some flavour for every TV if you wish to watch anything on those TV's past the completion fo the analogue to digital transition.