Mislabelled TCM Listings

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Mislabelled TCM Listings

Fairly often the listings for TCM, on Rogers, seem to be mislabelled in one way or another. Occasionally TCM Canada has different movies than the US channel, and though that change is reflected on their website, Rogers too often shows the listing for the US content. Other times Rogers will show the description for the wrong version of same-named movies even though the TCM website clearly displays the correct movies.

Last night a new one popped up on my screen. Let me know if you can spot the error. Smiley LOL 

skiing1.jpg

skiing2.jpg

skiing3.jpg

skiing4.jpg

skiing5.jpg

Re: Mislabelled TCM Listings

Greetings and welcome to our Community @assenavlp!

Thank you for notifying us of this inconsistency in our guide. We take these matters quite seriously and as such, I would like to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

In order to resolve this, we will need to submit an escalation. Please PM us @CommunityHelps so we can gather your account info securely and then send off a ticket to have this issue fixed. 

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey