MSNBC - HD?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: MSNBC - HD?

That's great news!! Thanks Rogers.
I've Been Here Awhile

Great news.  Thanks for the update @RogersCilio

I Plan to Stick Around

That's excellent news!  Thank-you very much for the update, I'll be looking forward to it!

I've Been Here Awhile

Great. Nice change !

I Plan to Stick Around

Nice to see that New-Brunswick will have it in HD. Now how about the other channels that Ontario have that we don't have yet...

I've Been Here Awhile

HD MSNBC arrived today. What a difference. It took a ling time, but thanks Rogers.
I Plan to Stick Around

Great to see MSNBC in HD at last! 

Thanks Rogers!

I Plan to Stick Around

Both MSNBC and FOX News are not in HD on Ignite Tv.

I Plan to Stick Around

Very very very good news indeed. Rogers made the right choice and this is a rather huge step forward IMO. We upgraded to the Nextbox PVR years ago - and my wife hasn't liked it at all compared to the original PVRs over a decade ago and generally I haven't seen any real improvements in the cable dept - and they even went a step back removing the Shomi stuff (which I never subscribed to anyways). 

I am hoping the migration to HD isn't over for some of the other remaining channels - such as BET and CNBC (American Greed), etc ... though I should check to see if any changes were made.

I still think they need to consider a major revamp of the numbering. I find the odd pairs (SD/HD) right after each other are foolish. The 500 series should be abolished and merged in properly with the low number series (033) and move all the SDs up in the 500s for EoL. I like Bell's method of 3 and 4 digit numbers being the same but just HD (so 0333 could be CNN SD and 1333 would be CNN HD).

Anyways a big baby step ... 

Cheers to all!

I've Been Around

Yeah this station seems to have reverted to zoomed in SD again.  What happened?