M4K Channel 993 Cuts off Movies

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: M4K Channel 993 Cuts off Movies

Just happened again.   How can this get fixed?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@MT111  You didn't respond directly to my question in post 6 of this thread, but I'm guessing it's only the one movie that's bothering you?  Did you take the advice in post 10 of this thread?

I'm a Reliable Contributor

This Movie 4K channel is gone as of July 1.   Any suggestions how to watch other 4K movies on Rogers or others?

Also, I guess I will switch back to the Nextbox 3 from the 4K PVR and save money, but where do I find the rental prices for the STB's?  Thank you.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Square wrote:

....where do I find the rental prices for the STB's?  Thank you.

List prices are as follows:

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/tv/hardware

Often people can negotiate better pricing depending on their package.

I've Been Here Awhile

Does anyone know why Rogers removed the M4K movies channel from their lineup?

What's actually left for 4K content besides the Music video channel and the Stingray Festival music channel?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Vager wrote:

1. Does anyone know why Rogers removed the M4K movies channel from their lineup?

2. What's actually left for 4K content besides the Music video channel and the Stingray Festival music channel?

1. Probably not enough demand for the bandwidth required and perhaps not enough content either at this point in time.  Rogers can monitor the amount of use each channel gets.

2. The occasional 4K programme on SN and TSN.  Also appears to be a French channel?

Thank you.

Nothing for me.  I watch the Blue Jays, but see no picture quality from my non 4K tv.

Well if they just tried to lower the price first to see if they get more subscribers.   I was just going to try it out, even paying the full $8 a month.  Now I have to try other options, even if they are bad ones, cause nobody shows 4K movies for a reasonable price!