Looking for a Full Channel Listing to Compare TV Packages

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Looking for a Full Channel Listing to Compare TV Packages

Premier vs Popular

I am looking for a straightforward list of channels that are in these two packages. I know there are 39 fewer channels in the Popular package, but what are they? The website does not help. You have to do a lot of work to see the differences in packages.

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Looking for a Full Channel Listing to Compare TV Packages

@Petman65  Welcome to the Community!

Are you a prospective Ignite TV customer or a (legacy) Digital TV customer?  For Ignite TV, you can get a comparison listing of the channels that are available in all packages by going to: https://www.rogers.com/web/consumer/ignite-bundles/tv-internet

Click "See available Ignite Bundles", Click "Check Address" and enter your address, and that should take you to:

https://www.rogers.com/web/consumer/ignite-bundles/get-iptv

On that page, there are tabs for Bundles, Channels, and Theme Packs; click the "Channels" tab and that will display a table of all Channels (including Flex Channels) and the channel bundles (Premier, Popular, Flex 10, Flex 5, and Starter) that they are available in.

Rogers also has PDF-formatted channel lists that you can request.  They are specific to each area and I don't think that you can download them directly, but you can request them through Live Chat or by sending a private message to @CommunityHelps  .  Let them know that you would like to compare the channels that are available in Premier and Popular, provide them with your City/Postal Code, and they will send you the files by email.

As far as I know, the channel listings for Digital TV are not available online anymore.  (I presume that there is an option in MyRogers to change packages and that channel listings would be available there.)  If you can't find the information that you are looking for, you can also try contacting Rogers through Live Chat or by reaching out to the @CommunityHelps  team.