cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legacy TV - WNYO (MyTV Buffalo ch.167) No Sound

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor

Legacy Digital TV...
WNYO Buffalo (MyTV Buffalo) channel 167 SD picture is fine, but there is NO sound. However, there IS sound and picture for the indoor antenna feed I have, so this is a Rogers' issue.

Its been like this for at least a few hours, but since I rarely watch it, this could have been going on for countless hours, days, weeks, years ... Sorry, I got carried away.

All the other Buffalo channels that I checked seem fine.

I didn't reboot the box, because I'm currently on day 11 of No reboots ... Curious to see how long I can go without a Rogers update.

(Note: There is no HD feed for WNYO on Legacy TV).

**Added Labels**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Legacy TV - WNYO (MyTV Buffalo ch.167) No Sound

mebe
I didn't call anybody because I'm too busy clearing my PVR and scanning the Internet for other things I can complain about. 🚨

However, even though I kept taking quick looks at the troubled channel throughout Sunday (in between football games), the sound was still off.

I checked about 20 minutes ago and noticed the sound is now back ON.

Thus, since Rogers fixed a problem without needing a call from me, I would like to thank the 17 other viewers of the channel, who took the time to join me in prayer, as we solved the problem with our hearts and minds. 💛🙏

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Did you call in to report the problem with the channel?   The technicians who open the trouble tickets do not read these community forums, so nothing will be reported to their support team unless someone calls in to report the issue.

mebe
I didn't call anybody because I'm too busy clearing my PVR and scanning the Internet for other things I can complain about. 🚨

However, even though I kept taking quick looks at the troubled channel throughout Sunday (in between football games), the sound was still off.

I checked about 20 minutes ago and noticed the sound is now back ON.

Thus, since Rogers fixed a problem without needing a call from me, I would like to thank the 17 other viewers of the channel, who took the time to join me in prayer, as we solved the problem with our hearts and minds. 💛🙏
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation