Issues w/ Whole Home PVR

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Issues w/ Whole Home PVR

Thank you for your reply. The make on my Rogers next box is a Motorola and model number is  DCX700-M. I don't know what my Father's box make or model is. My recorded shows are now working. I wiped off the dust that was on my Rogers next box. The power did go here Wednesday for a short time. My Samsung UHD flatscreen TV updated Wednesday too. My father rebooted his cable box several times over the past few weeks because his Rogers Home Phone is not working properly. A Rogers technician will be in here Friday to fix the Home phone. That's another story. I don't know if the corded home phone is interfering with the cable boxes or not. Anyway I'll wait and see what happens. Bye. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi , I don't watch on demand shows much.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If hes having home phone issues.. it could be an overall signal issue.

When they are in, just have them double check the signal everywhere, not just for the phone.
Check the signal at both boxes, etc.. might help.

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi , everything is working fine now. The Rogers technician had to string a new line on the poles outside. The tree limbs where cut into the old line.