Is the Rogers TV Guide on the web?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Is the Rogers TV Guide on the web?

I used to go to tv.yahoo.com to see a real-time grid of what's on Rogers (Ottawa).

Yahoo seem to have recently discontinued this service (which looked just like Zap2It so I suspect they're related)

I can't find a website that lists the guide. I tried Zap2It but it doesn't seem to have a grid.

Is there one somewhere on rogers.com?

Thanks.

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Is the Rogers TV Guide on the web?

There is a built in guide when using MyRogers. If you log into your account and then click on the TV function, you will see a link called "View My Guide". An added feature of this guide is that you can also use it to program your PVR (if you have one) from anywhere that you have access to a computer. Similarly, there are also apps that you can download (Android and iOS) for your mobile device or tablet that serve the same function.
I'm a Senior Advisor

My Yahoo Zap2it guide still works. You have to be logged in. (I always used the Zap2it guide until it completely changed, but then I discovered the Yahoo one.)

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I Plan to Stick Around

>>My Yahoo Zap2it guide still works. You have to be logged in.<<

What address are you using? I'm logged in with my rogers account and can't find a link to the TV Guide / Listings on the site.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Since it's associated with Yahoo, you have to log in with your Yahoo account.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks. I created a Yahoo account and logged in but cannot find any tv listings. What address do you use for your TV listings?

I'm a Senior Advisor

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCGrid.do?aid=tvschedule

I Plan to Stick Around

That's the ticket. Thanks!

I'm an Advisor

@JohhnyRockets wrote:
There is a built in guide when using MyRogers. If you log into your account and then click on the TV function, you will see a link called "View My Guide". An added feature of this guide is that you can also use it to program your PVR (if you have one) from anywhere that you have access to a computer. Similarly, there are also apps that you can download (Android and iOS) for your mobile device or tablet that serve the same function.

Thanks for this info, I was able to do this on my Microsoft Surface 2 (which does not have a native Rogers Home Edition app) to search the programming grid for my shows and even schedule a recording. Handy for us Windows 8 / RT users!

I find this method better than Zap2It, since PVRs can be remotely managed.

I've Been Around

I have ended up using the Bell tv website to find what i need...then find it on the programing guid on Rogers cable.