Is anyone else missing any recordings recently?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Is anyone else missing any recordings recently?

RogersHassam - so your technical support dept. that I've spoken to twice already say it's a software issue they are looking to rectify -- they didn't say to get a new box.  You are saying to get a new box.  Who should I listen to?

Thanks,

Jan

I Plan to Stick Around

I missed a recording on the weekend, when the recording still showing up in the schedule. Even the it wasn't even that day anymore.

Once I rebooted the box, that scheduled recording I had with the date already in the past disappeared.

Is this something Rogers is aware of? More software issues?
Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @jsorhaug

The technical support department would have given you the correct information about a new software update that Rogers is working on to make improvements to the PVR. Not to say that an update could not have possibly caused this issue, I would personally replace the PVR at this point as other members of the community have also stated. You mentioned you are not even able to record anymore. This is the most viable solution. Would you like me to have CommunityHelps contact you to arrange a technician visit? 

Please let us know Smiley Happy

RogersHassam