Is NFL Sunday Ticket no longer part of Super Sports Pack?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Is NFL Sunday Ticket no longer part of Super Sports Pack?

RogersMaude,

So why is not included in the Sports Package when it has been part of the Super Sports Package for 10 years or as long as I can remember? Why no longer? And why is the price the same ($35.95) after removing the most popular product ? Doesn't make sense at all.
Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey @Partheon,

Welcome to the Community Forums. 

As a football fan myself, I can totally appreciate your perspective and input. 

@raiderfan_NFL, We’ve updated our Super Sports Pak to include the Canadian and United States time-shifting package and the NFL Network. You’ll also continue to get  incredible value with things like NHL Centre Ice, MLB Extra Innings, NBA League Pass, and more! However, as a fellow customer, I can understand how unexpected changes to a package can leave you feeling upset,  so as previously mentioned in post 22, please feel free to reach out to us @CommunityHelps so we can see what we can do for you.

Also, the FTB channel range is reserved for our Small Business customers. 

Hope this helps!

RogersCilio

I've Been Around

The response from Rogers is a joke, just another way to gouge money from customers. The Sunday Ticket was included in previous years and now that it has been reacquired, should be added back in. Rogers never reduced the price of the package when Sunday Ticket was removed. Time shifting is no sufficient, as it does not offer viewers the ability to watch all the games. This year the amount of US College games available on a Saturday is reduced. Extremely disappointed in Rogers, but that's the level of service I have come to expect from them. Waiting for the minimum monthly requirement to expire and will cancel for good, not worth the money.

I've Been Around

Been currently on hold with ROGERS for 36 minutes and this lady has no clue what I’m talking about and she doesn’t even know Rogers required the rights back for NFL...if it’s $130 and doesn’t have all the channels in the one area of the guide as a user suggested, that TSN will still have its games and won’t be relisted in SSP then I’m not even gonna bother.

Rogers are you actually serious? You charged $36 last year for SSP and it had NFL, you’re weak attempt to add time shifting channels was not a success, now you are not putting NFL Sunday Ticket back in the SSP???? It’s been there for 10 years?!?! Is this a serious conversation? Like is it 2017 and you guys have lost your minds? I’m officially canceling my cable.

I'm a Senior Contributor

@johnanthony13

It is a truly appalling and audacious move by rogers. Sunday Ticket  is removed from the Super Sports Pak without any reduction in price.  That in itself, is unacceptable. Now it is being brought back, but with only 7 channels as a standalone package with an added cost of $129.99 and this is supposed to be something exciting offered by rogers. I think not! At the very least, subscribers to the Super Sports Pak should receive Sunday Ticket at no added cost. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Did you people read post 32?

Did you try contacting community helps?

Regular CSRs are unlikely to be any help, as we have found out many times on this forum

I'm a Senior Contributor

@57

Contacting Community Helps or calling rogers and speaking to a CSR should not be necessary. Sunday ticket was a part of the SSP and then it was removed. The price of the SSP was not reduced even though the value to the customer was reduced big time. Now that rogers is offering Sunday Ticket again, customers who already subscribe to the SSP should not have to pay for it. It should have been a no brainer for rogers. It should have been added at no cost to those customers. Announcing the exciting news that Sunday Ticket is back, but as a stand alone package for $129 to customers who already had this included is appalling!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Neat cash move by Rogers-remove ST from Supersports pack (with of course no reduction in price) then offer Sunday Ticket at a stiff price for remainder of season.

Leaves me with Super sports pack with nothing of interest to me till next spring.

I will be cancelling the supersports pack till baseball resumes and see next year what Rogers offers in it.

If they have any brains they will restore it to what it was-presuming of course as they are so foolish as to lose Sunday ticket rights yet again.

I wd have no issue to pay for a season of MLB extra innings and Sunday ticket separately should that be possible even if it cost me as much or a bit more than the supersports package.

Others might well have different priorities many likely value centre ice more than I do for example

I expect Rogers will be watching churn numbers on this one.

If churn bites changes will be made (if so someone shd be sacked) if not and people keep supersports pack and pay extra for Sunday Ticket that same someone shd get a big bonus.

The market will decide this one.

I've Been Here Awhile

Apologies should of course have read assuming they are not so foolish as to lose Sunday ticket

I Plan to Stick Around

When I signed up, I knew NFL Sunday Ticket was being removed, now they made a new NFL Package and charging price is $129.99 for the whole season. They haven't reduce the price with a big program like NFL Sunday removed.