Is NFL Sunday Ticket no longer part of Super Sports Pack?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Is NFL Sunday Ticket no longer part of Super Sports Pack?

This is false. Bell does offer Sunday Ticket and it's much cheaper than the 39.95 a month.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes maybe so but Bell does not have College football, NHL gamecenter, NBA league pass, and MLB included. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Swanny98, The funny thing is you are still incorrect. Bell does not offer NFL Sunday ticket either because NO ONE DOES. All providers in Canada lost the rights because a company named DaZn for exclusive access to the rights. That means only they were granted to sell it other providers lost their right including bell and rogers

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Pauly

Looking online on the Bell site it shows it. Unless it's wrong here

http://support.bell.ca/tv/channels/what_is_nfl_sunday_ticket_and_how_do_i_access_it#displayStep
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Meowmix:

I believe that link is out of date.  Bell will be airing the NFL games on TSN and CTV (on a large number of timeshifting channels).  Click on the NFL Tab of the link below:

http://www.bell.ca/Fibe-TV/Promotions/Sports-Packages

Discussed in the following:

http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/160-whats-sports/275258-nfl-canada-2017-discussion-thread.html

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @57

Thank you for the reply! I called and they said the same after my second phone call.. I wonder why it's still up? First person I spoke to said they carry it and now a different story. Hmm

Thanks!
I've Been Around

Seems pretty strange to have the price still the same even though NFL Sunday Ticket is no longer included.  

You guys would likely make more money overall if you sold the individual sports separately for $9.99/month.  I'd love to get the NCAA Football, but not for $35/month, that's kind of ridiculous.   

Hello @scott1820,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums Robot Happy!

I understand pricing is always  a popular concern after any changes to a package.

We’re committed to continuing to offer great sports programming, and are always looking at how we can deliver more value to our customers. We’ll have more updates in the coming weeks and will keep all our Super Sports Pak customers informed as soon as we have more information to share. Please visit rogers.com/sports for up-to-date information about Super Sports Pak.

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

Ok so we're now getting less where NFL Sunday Ticket wa arguably one of the biggest factors for many. But the price and commitment for the SSP remains the same? I understand this is not a Rogers decision (thank goodness) but what is Rogers doing to balance the deal? What bothers me is the term "select games" where 60% is the estimate but we don't know what exactly that covers.

I don't want to assume it covers my favorite teams because we made that mistake before by assuming that the Buffalo Bills were automatically Toronto's team, look how that turned out. A decent cable package shows you many of the popular games already so paying an additional $36/mth is alot for a spotty schedule. This is a terrible day for Football fans unless we purchase DAZN services for like $20/mth or whatever they're charging. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Correct. Rogers do not care. If they did they would offer some sort of discount. Terrible.