International Channel Request

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

International Channel Request

I'd like to request RCN - it's the international version of the Colombian channel. Bell Fibe TV has it already and I'd like to request for Rogers to get it. We already have Caracol TV and Fibe TV has this as well. Rogers should really get on offering more international channels.

***Edited Labels*** 

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Re: International Channel Request

Hello @eurotik,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry as we currently do not offer that channel. You can view a list of channels and packages offered on the Rogers.com website by clicking the link here

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@eurotik

That's a great request. I suggest submitting it to Rogers IdeaBox here: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/ideas/ideaexchangepage/blog-id/RogersIdeaBox

RogersDarrell

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'd submit this to the ideabox but that's gone. I have a request for more spanish international channels. Bell Fibe TV has over 12 channels  that are spanish.

I am requesting are RCN Nuestra Tele &  NTN24 (Nuestra Tele Noticias) from Colombia.

These channels were approved by the CRTC to BELL.

If Rogers wants to compete with Fibe TV your first step is offering more international programming and I have plenty of people I know who would benefit from these channels.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hopefully its something that rogers can look into.

Unfortunately, sometimes specific providers will grab EXCLUSIVE deals with a specific channel.. pay more, so they wont sell to others for a while Smiley Sad