Ignite TV - TV Call Display

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Ignite TV - TV Call Display

Is Tv call display available with ignite?

***Added Labels ***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Ignite TV - TV Call Display

@Grannymcb wrote:

Is Tv call display available with ignite?

No, it’s one of the things you have to give up.

I've Been Around

Just got ignite TV today and don’t have the TV call display feature any more. Is it still available? If so, how do I get it to work?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Vmoss74 : As indicated in the post above yours, TV Call Display is not available with IgniteTV at this time. There's nothing you can do.

I Plan to Stick Around

I know TV call display is not available but noticed Comcast offer this option.

Any idea if Rogers going to enable for ignite TV?

Hello, @seadooxp30.

Managing incoming calls from the TV remote can surely be convenient; we appreciate your interest in the TV Call Display. 

At the moment, we are unable to comment on the service which we don't currently offer. Please stay tuned we will update the Community as the information becomes available. 

Thank you for understanding!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersMoin wrote:

Hello, @seadooxp30.

Managing incoming calls from the TV remote can surely be convenient; we appreciate your interest in the TV Call Display. 

At the moment, we are unable to comment on the service which we don't currently offer. Please stay tuned we will update the Community as the information becomes available. 

Thank you for understanding!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Thank you for your response 

The reason I asked is because Comcast have this option. Rogers using same hardware so not sure why its not available.

I've Been Around

Not only is managing incoming calls from the TV remote "convenient", it is the established technical standard of the day.  Why Rogers would induce its customers to switch from digital to Ignite without an appropriate warning that it was dropping an attractive service.  Neither the Rogers salesperson, nor the technician, nor the post-sale Concierge gave us a heads-up on this.  We feel mislead and urge Rogers to update their current Ignite sales information and to upgrade their technology asap.

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 in conversation