Ignite TV Guide/Images

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Ignite TV Guide/Images

Incorrect TV guide on Ignite TV

I am a subscriber of Ignite TV locates in Richmond Hill, Ontario.

The guide of Channel 36 and 750 (Fairchild TV) are displaying Vancouver schedule, not Toronto schedule.  Please help to fix it.

thanks

I'm a Reliable Contributor

I want to know if it's the same channel with Ignite TV or if new channels will be added.

I would love to replace my Bell Express vu TV package for Rogers Ignite TV.

However I need RDS2HD in french as well InvestigationHD in french, will we finally get these 2 channels so I can swap all my services with Rogers?

I Plan to Stick Around

I just checked in the Guide, and cannot find these channels you are interested in, in the French section. They have RDS1 and TVA sports 1 and 2.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Thanks for checking andrew.

I guess it will have to wait for now.

I'm Here A Lot

Hi Gdkitty and others,

The guide in the first post says that boxes with each episode show up if I select a show within the recordings section which I have recorded multiple episodes of. But how do I select one to tell it which episode I want to watch? It's only allowing me to watch the most recent recording for a show I've been recording over the past week. I want to start from the first one and make my way up. I can't seem to get it to let me do that while using the iOS app either. It just automatically starts playing the most recent episode.

I'm Here A Lot

Never mind, I figured it out, apparently my box was acting up a little. Sorry for the double post, but now what I can't figure out how to do is edit or delete my other post. Not having a good tech day lol.

Topic Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 9 in conversation