Ignite TV Feedback

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Ignite TV Feedback

I just received an offer for Ignite tv which would cost me the same as what I pay now for cable and internet. I currently have the 1 gig plan.

if it matters the tv is about 10 feet away from the modem.

So my question is can I get an honest as possible answer about the reliability and quality of Ignite tv.

Basically I want to know is it worth switching or not.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

***EDITED LABELS***

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Ignite TV Feedback

I suggest you check out the IgniteTV forum, link below:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/bd-p/IgniteTV

There is already lots of feedback in those threads.  I suggest you make a list of "must haves" and make sure it'll meet your needs.  There were definitely some teething pains, but they are mostly gone, provided the installation is done properly and you have a good signal at your home.

Rogers Employee EhmTeeEhf
Rogers Employee

I am using ignite tv by wifi only since beta at work on 5g wifi. No issues for me at all. My TV is over 20 feet away and around a corner. I've had zero issues. I was skeptical as well. Just make sure your modem is in a non cluttered place and it will be fine. I use gigabit internet and stream to twitch. While online gaming and my TV is perfectly clear no issues
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks, I appreciate your response