IPG Inconsistencies

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: IPG Inconsistencies

Checking my scheduled recording for new episodes of Suits yesterday, the description looked suspiciously like last week's episode. this usually happens when there is no new episode, but a rerun, or something else. Indeed, when I checked the IPG, Suits had a generic description, no "New" flag and not flagged to record. However, checking online resources like epguides.com and Zap2it and elsewhere, they all shewed a new episode. So I selected the episode with the generic description to record and it was indeed a new episode, just not flagged. This seems to be happening more lately. I'm done with catching up in ROD, which has become more and more buggy and full of commercials. 

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Just a heads up for anyone who watches or has Ransom scheduled for recording
Sat. 16 March, Global does not list it as "New" but CBS does.
I Plan to Stick Around

Had ticket since January 31rst still not fixed. Known issue. Anyone with cable in Ottawa region with cable should be refunded for failure to provide service.
I beleive it is attempt to sell BETA IGNITE that will never run properly until fiber is brought to the door like Bell.