IPG Inconsistencies

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jays77
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: IPG Inconsistencies

Same here. Drama channel, 40 and Comedy channel 46.
moniquelouisega
I've Been Around

The guide for CTV Drama channel is showing the completely wrong information. The TV shows and movies being played and advertised are not listed making it impossible to record anything.  This needs to be fixed asap

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

For at least a year, probably longer, the information for "The Agenda" on TVO (airing 8PM, 11PM, 5AM, Channel 2 in Toronto) has not had the correct programming information. It's either generic or incorrect.  I'm forced to go to the TVO website to see the correct information.

The sad thing is, that AnyPlace does have the correct information, so it is available, just not on the PVR's IPG.  As discussed numerous times in this thread, that's the case for a lot of programming, but it appears Rogers just doesn't care to put the correct info in the IPG for some reason.

User14
I'm a Trusted Contributor

" it appears Rogers just doesn't care to put the correct info in the IPG for some reason."

I have been following this thread for quite awhile and the reason is that Rogers just doesn't care about their clients.

hrmckay
I Plan to Stick Around

The problem with the Drama channel being a copy of the Comedy channel has been fixed.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

A couple of days ago there was an announcement about Formula 1 Qualifying on Saturday time changes due to Prince Philip's funeral.

Anyplace has the time correct at 7AM for Pre-Q and 7:55AM for Qualy.

The IPG is still incorrect one hour late.  TSN4 & 5.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Another weekend of incorrect Auto Racing listings.

Formula E (Race 1) is on Saturday at 8:30AM, but the IPG has it at 10AM (TSN5)

Formula E (Race 2) is on Sunday at 7:30AM, but nothing is listed in the guide at all.

I was also looking at some guide information for Jimmy Fallon and America's Test Kitchen. The information was in SPANISH!  How that happens I don't know.

As mentioned previously in this thread, the information for many programmes is generic instead of specific for that particular airing.  The IPG is getting to be a joke.

The information in Anyplace is correct. Why can't the IPG be correct?

TimMcCree
I Plan to Stick Around

Same with CTV Sci-Fi, starting this coming Sunday, it's back to circa 2018, with the wrong shows being listed, generic descriptions, and long stretches of To Be Announced.   

Listen, you bozos, you take 200 out of my bank account every month, and I don't think it's too  much to expect an accurate IPG in return.  If you, Rogers, cannot deliver the goods, I'll find someone who can (*cough* Bell *cough*).

I have been very patient with you  lot in this, but enough is enough!

hrmckay
I Plan to Stick Around

This Wednesday the 28th the new season of "The Handmaid's Tale" starts on CTV Drama channel.  But that is not what the Guide (not Ignite) says, it says the movie "42" is playing.  Fix it please.

Hugh

TimMcCree
I Plan to Stick Around

The description for The UnExplained, on History this evening, is in French!

The shows on either side of it are described in English, as they should be.

Someone has clearly dropped the ball here.