IPG Inconsistencies

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: IPG Inconsistencies

IPG issues appear to have been corrected for CBC next Monday & Tuesday.  I can now see the various premieres (22 Minutes, The Sounds).  It doesn't look like Wednesday or Thursday have been corrected yet... 

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Although the IPG issues for CBC were corrected for early this week, per my previous post, it appears that the IPG is still incorrect for later in the week. For example, Marketplace has its premiere on Friday at 8PM, but is not showing in the IPG. I believe Thursday is also still incorrect. Anyplace is correct.  Rogers, please correct this issue with CBC and the IPG on digital cable PVRs.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The IPG for CBC has been corrected for Thursday, Friday and Saturday, however, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday are incorrect.  Are we going to have to post here every three days?

Anyplace seems to contain the correct information.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It appears that the IPG for CBC is correct for the week now, however, the "NEW" modifier is missing from the programmes I record.  I don't know about other programmes, as I only checked the ones of interest to me.  The Sounds, 22 Minutes, Marketplace.

This means I either have to do single recordings, or timeslot series - which has its own problems if the time changes by even one minute.

This also means the "New" series will not pick up the season premieres (as it did recently once the IPG was corrected), or the programmes when the series returns after say the Christmas break.