I see Ant-Man advertised on Rogers on Demand homepage. When I go to rent the movie I cannot find it.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

I see Ant-Man advertised on Rogers on Demand homepage. When I go to rent the movie I cannot find it.

***Edited Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: I see Ant-Man advertised on Rogers on Demand homepage. When I go to rent the movie I cannot find

Hi @gerrysacco

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums!

Where are you seeing the ad, under one of the catorgies? It maybe an coming soon ad for Ant Man.

@RogersPrasana

I'm Here A Lot

Re: I see Ant-Man advertised on Rogers on Demand homepage. When I go to rent the movie I cannot find

May I send you the link?
I'm Here A Lot

Its under "see whats new on demand".
Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

@gerrysacco

Please provide us with the link and we can take a closer look.

@RogersPrasana

I'm Here A Lot

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Thank you for the link @gerrysacco

I see the movie was originally made available on Dec 8th/2015. The availability window for content can vary so it's possible this movie is no longer available & the website needs to be updated, as I am unable to find it on my end.

I will have this passed along. Apologies for the inconvenience.

RogersAsif

I'm Here A Lot

Thanks.

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation