I connect the HDMI cable but.....

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: I connect the HDMI cable but.....

While you can do the boxes, etc yourself...

YES, of course, you can call and schedule a tech to come out and do most of that.

(there may be a small service fee.. not sure)

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey @mdevall,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

I can definitely understand how confusing and frustrating it can be to try to connect multiple devices on your own. Technology is great when it's working the way you intend to, but a pain to initially set it up Smiley LOL

Just to clarify, which devices are you having issues connecting? Did you pick up a cable box from our retail store and are having difficulty wiring it together? Hopefully, you've managed to figure it out since you've last posted, but if not , we can gladly set up a visit from our tech to give you a hand with it. 

As we would require access to your account to set up a visit, please reach out to us @CommunityHelps via private message, to get the ball rolling. 

If you're not familiar with how to private message us, it's explained in this blog Smiley Happy.

Cheers,

RogersCilio

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I can't connect my dvd,cable to work from one hand device...just all confusing.

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey @mdevall,

We can surely help you out with this. Please reach out to us @CommunityHelps, as per my previous post so we can take care of it Smiley Happy.

Hope to hear from you!

Cheers,

RogersCilio