Homeland

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Homeland

Why can't I find Homeland?

Listed as show on Showtime #558.

I received it last season????

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Homeland

is homeland a tv show or a channel?

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Homeland--

where do I find this series

I've Been Here Awhile

on
Showtime-- don't know station
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

so homeland is a TV program? then check with the TV station to see when they air it, Rogers has no control over the content of tv channels, its up to each individual network for that

I'm Here A Lot

It's on Superchannel
I've Been Around

it's on Bravo as well... verify if your cable package includes Bravo

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@watching wrote:

Why can't I find Homeland?

Listed as show on Showtime #558.

I received it last season????

Showtime is the originating network - they are one of 5 of the original producers of the series. In Canada, Homeland is carried on Bravo network as a distributor. Check if you have that in your cable plan. Show is on hiatus anyway. New season starts Sept 29, 2013. I just checked Bravo schedule in Toronto and it's showing re-runs everyday.  Anyway if you miss an episode there are tons of websites that carries hundreds of series from around the world streamed online for FREE! TBH, internet is the wave of the future for broadcasting. Cable boxes will be obsolete in a few years. Even now, major tv series episodes are posted online for free within 1-3 hrs or so after being broadcasted on the tele. So even if you miss an episode you can watch it online, anytime, anyday - FREE, at your convenience. You really dont need to PVR anything. Right I'm watching Mad Men online. Never watched the series before but these free online sites have the full series from beginning in 2007 till present episode. I can watch them anytime, anyday, anywhere as long as I have internet connection. Point blank! 

http://www.sho.com/sho/homeland/home

I've Been Around

How do you check with tv station
I Plan to Stick Around

The current season of Homeland, season 4 started airing on Superchannel October 5, 2014. The next episode to air will be #10 on December 7th at 9:00 pm. I believe Superchannel SD is channel 334 while HD is 339 and 558.