Holiday Music

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Holiday Music

Does anyone know what channel Christmas music will be on once the holiday season starts?

***Edited Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Re: Holiday Music

Hey @slb260,

Thanks for your inquiry. Generally, the holiday music is broadcasted over Stingray. We'll be able to provide further information once the holiday season comes near. Stay tuned Smiley Happy.

If you'd like to monitor the channel listing, you can do so here

Have a good weekend!

RogersCilio

I'm an Advisor

Hello @slb260,

As an additional note, you can stream Stingray music channels via the Roges OnDemand website (http://www.rogersondemand.com) or the Stingray app on your phone/tablet.

Once the Christmas music channel becomes available, you can enjoy it via TV, computer, phone or tablet! Truly more ways to enjoy than ever before (no more hunting for old tapes or CDs...or online radio streams).

All the best for the upcoming holiday season!

I've Been Around

I am also wondering what channel the Christmas music is on.  I would imagine as we are into December that Rogers has decided on what channel it will be.  Usually I believe 222 the kids music channel is used for the month of December but that's not the case so far.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

As mentioned earlier in this thread, Stingray has Christmas music. It's on 745 (English) and 733 (French) in Toronto.

Streaming online and channel number link below:

https://webplayer.stingray.com/play/browse/TVChannelsNumber

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 in conversation