Help finding a channel

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Help finding a channel

Can someone tell me how to find CW channel on Rogers Digital in the Barrie, ON area?

***Edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Help finding a channel

The CW is KTLA...

That on rogers in barrie should be 344.

I beleive you need to get the movie network packages to get that channel though.

I Plan to Stick Around

The CW is on channel 166 WNLO on Rogers in Oshawa. It is in letterbox format within a 4:3 frame. Rogers does not provide the HD signal.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I am wondering if there is two feeds for CW.. or maybe different versions of it.

http://www.rogers.com/web/portlets/consumer/ptv/browseFlow/channelLineUpLightbox.jsp?systemId=1&boxT...
(look at KTLA)

I know a few years ago, when Legend of the Seeker was airing on CW.. i obtained it through KTLA CW

Though KTLA appears to be SD only still... i havent tuned into it in ages, so not sure if it is or not...might be able to try if i remember when i get home.
They do list an KTLA HD channel.. but appears it might only be in the HD specialty pack?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The cw is a network with several feeds so even wpix11 nyc is branded as a CW affiliate . So which feed specifically do u want?

I'm an Advisor

Gdkitty,
Here in Brampton, KTLA HD is on channel 572.
I'm an Advisor

Bearcat2,
KTLA is on channel 344 (SD) and 572 (HD). WPIX is on channel 342 in SD.
I've Been Around

What channel is CW

Hello, @Leenabeena.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. All the channels we offer can be found in the TV section of our website. Please make sure to select your province from the drop-down available at the top.

Drop us a line if you have any other questions. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

Yes I need help finding the channel of the flash on my Rogers box