Harmony Remote and Ignite

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Harmony Remote and Ignite

Hey @Sean77,

Welcome to the community!

Though I haven't tested the Harmony Ultimate as I don't have one myself, I am curious to know of it's compatibility. Are you getting any response from it? Have you spoken with Harmony regarding this as well?

RogersAndy

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi @RogersAndy,

Rogers chat session with tech support concluded "Rogers does not support that device."  

No success with Logitech yet.  Was hoping this forum would help. 

Appears not to be a common problem.  

I Plan to Stick Around

Ignite TV just installed and I am configuring my Harmony One remote for it. Most keys work but these functions do not:

- SkipForward (does nothing)

- SkipBack (performs the same function as Replay)

There are no equivalent buttons on the Rogers remote so there are no learning opportunities. Anyone found a solution?

I have assigned a sequence for the SkipForward button to send multiple PgUp commands. It sort of works but needs some fine tuning. PgUp is set to 30 seconds rather than 5 minutes (which is too much). For reference this command can be changed by pressing Exit three times, entering 0030 (or 0300), and OK. I would be great if the time was variable and not just 30 seconds or 5 minutes.

Topic Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 7 in conversation