Hamilton Former Shaw Customers How Many are being Scrwd Up?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Hamilton Former Shaw Customers How Many are being Scrwd Up?

On hold tonight because half my channels on ONE of my cable boxes are now unauthorized.  Call the Help line and they rezap my box. Now two out of the three boxes will not turn on!  Missed the end of the NASCAR Race and ruined movie night for my kids!
Waiting for a tech to call me back.... over an hour now....

Last week it was the horror of setting up my email account when they had not sent me an email with the links to do so and when on MYROGERS my internet account does not show up.  They are charging me for it but I cannot access the details.

Four calls and online chats before someone actually listened to what I was saying.

So I figure my services have been crap for about 10 days...  What are you going to do for me Rogers? Credit my account offer me improved equipment for free? 

Rogers You Suck!!!!

Had a choice to make on my cell phone provider renew with Rogers or go somewhere else.  Friday I went somewhere else.

Now if somebody can come up with a replacement for their cable services I will leave that behind too.

***Edited labels***

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Hamilton Former Shaw Customers How Many are being Scrwd Up?

And they did not call me back last night and my cable is still screwed up this morning!
Rogers You Suck!!!

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 in conversation