HD box won't show my PVR recordings

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

HD box won't show my PVR recordings

I have Rogers whole home PVR. I have two houses on each box showing that they are linked and my HD box shows my scheduled recordings that are to happen in the future, however I can't watch my previously taped recordings. In fact they don't even show up on my HD box. They are only visible on my PVR box. I only soon scheduled recordings on my HD box.

This is the second time this has happened. The first time it automatically corrected itself after a week. It has been longer than a week now.

I have rebooted both machines, and I have rebooted each machine.

Nothing is working. This whole home PVR is probably the most frustrating thing I've ever ordered. Has anyone else had this problem.

Has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it? Thanks for your help in advance!

***Edited labels***

Re: HD box won't show my PVR recordings

Hello @tamclennan

I’m sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing with HD Box. Reaching out to REs- @OLDYELLR , @Pauly  @Lurker ,@  and community to help out.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Many regular users of it sometimes report 'out of resource' issues, etc with it... but usually still can see the other contents.

I dont use it that often.. but generally it does work for me.

Only thing i can think.. is that there is a signal issue, to the one box (the HD one likely) that its not communicating properly with the PVR box.

I've Been Here Awhile

I have the exact same issue. trying to watch shows from main pvr on the 2nd hd box while I workout downstairs but no shows are listed. I've already had a senior tech come out to create a dedicated line from the main to the hd box because of issues connecting with the next lx system; that did fix all existing issues until now.

I've reset the hd box few times, still no recorded shows will appear.

I'm on the phone waiting in que to speak to a rogers tech right now......looks like it's going to be a long wait
I've Been Here Awhile

update; rogers tech advised me to reset main pvr terminal as the signal was unstable from his end. I resetted the pvr and waited; checked the hd box downstairs and all the shows were listed in the list!

Don't know what caused the instability on the main pvr. 6 hours and no issues on both ends.