HD Channels

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesLeung
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: HD Channels

I hear ya.  I have a number of nextboxes in my house.   It doesn't make economic sense for me to switch all of them to Ignite.  But I wonder if Rogers can allow me to switch one of them to an Ignite -- so I can try it out.   And then there's the issue of packages -- my current package is a grandfathered VIP (which I wouldn't change for anything else).

Bplayer
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@JeamesLeung that is wishful thinking in the extreme. It is not going to happen. You either stay or switch, no half way measures. There are enough postings and stories on the features/differences/issues for you to make a decision on when, not if, you switch to Ignite.

JamesLeung
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah,  Rogers is Rogers.  They are not very flexible, has never been.

aboyaci
I Plan to Stick Around

I believe GameTV has now switched from SD to HD feed, and BBC Canada was removed.

Ever since my last update, the list of Rogers Premier Digital Cable Channels in Ontario with SD are now.

1) CMT Canada

2) BET

3) CNBC

4) Makeful

5) A.Side

6 ) Real Estate Channel

7) Cartoon Network

8 ) Ontario Legislature

9) Daystar Television Network

In addition there are some time-shifting channels but I don't count them because there is already an HD feed for them for the Ontario version of the channel.