cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greek Channels - The Service is currently not available. Please try again later.

Pantelis_09
I've been here awhile

Can somebody from Rogers help us with this problem. Since the outage from July 8th, we have been unable to access any of these channels. Other channels are working fine. 

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Greek Channels - The Service is currently not available. Please try again later.

Hello @Pantelis_09,

Thanks for providing the above information! We'd like to run diagnostics on the service and take next steps to address the issue.

Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersRahul

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Greek Channels - The Service is currently not available. Please try again later.

RogersRahul

Hello @Pantelis_09,

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. We'd be more than happy to help you.

What error message you are getting? Has the box been moved or is it still in the same location? Are you using our Ignite TV services?

Can you try a reboot on the box by unplugging the power cord and plugging it back in?

Regards,
RogersRahul

Pantelis_09
I've been here awhile

Hello @RogersRahul ,

Error message: The Service is currently not available. Please try again later.

The box has not been moved. Cable digital box and not your Ignite TV services. 

I tried a reboot, and nothing, unfortunately. 

jays77
I'm a trusted contributor

I had the same experience with after the outage wit CNN. It eventually came back on its own the next day.

Hello @Pantelis_09,

Thanks for providing the above information! We'd like to run diagnostics on the service and take next steps to address the issue.

Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersRahul

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 in conversation