Global App Authentication not working

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heather7218
I've Been Around

Global App Authentication not working

Week of Nov. 30th my Global App and a few others stopped working.  I would try to sign in to the Global App using my sign on and correct password.  It would start to Authenticate and then shutdown telling me to call Rogers.  I tried that but every time I call it's an hour to two hour wait.  I have turned off my iPad and restarted it, I also deleted the app and reinstalled it.   This is only happening with Global.  I've contacted them and they stated I should check with Rogers re: their authenticating system but I can't get a hold of them.  Anyone else having this issue???

RogersZia

Re: Global App Authentication not working

Good evening and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums @heather7218!

The GO apps are a convenient way to catch up on the shows on your own time. I appreciate the details you've provided. Sounds like we may have to refresh the permission for this app for you. Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further.  To learn more about how to PM, please see this post

RogersZia