French NHL Centre Ice

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

French NHL Centre Ice

I have purchased the French NHL Centre Ice package for the last 4 years and have watched the games on channel 464 or 465.  Today, I purchased the package again but according to the Rogers guide, the games are on 452 or 453, which I can't access.  Basically, I'm paying for this package but can't watch the games.  3 different people at Rogers were unable to help.  Anyone else have this problem?

***Edited Labels***

Re: French NHL Centre Ice

Good evening and welcome to the Community @PhilThornhill,

You're absolutely right! NHL Centre Ice French Package games are scheduled on channels 464 and 465 in HD and SD.  Hamilton broadcasts on channels 344 and 345 (SD only).

May I know where you're located? Also, among the three people you spoke to earlier today, was any of them from technical support? If yes, what troubleshooting steps did they go through to help you resolve this?

Please keep us posted.

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Zia,

I am located in Thornhill.  All of the people that I spoke to were in Sales.  I did ask if it was a tech support issue but was never transferred there.  The last rep that I spoke to at Rogers cancelled my French NHL Centre Ice Package because she couldn't assure me that I would get those games.  She kept urging me to get the full NHL Centre Ice Package but I am not interested in that option.  How can I simply watch Montreal Canadiens hockey games with Rogers?   

I've Been Here Awhile

had this exact problem yesterday. Spent 3.5 hours on the phone. They offer this package yet it doesn't work. I couldn't get any Montreal Canadien games. I had customer service tell me it should work and tech support say no it shouldn't work. I'm on the phone with them now as I will be switching over my services to another provider.

They offer a package you can't get. What a joke.

I've Been Here Awhile

Appreciate the feedback.  Let me know if Bell (or whichever provider you're switching to) is helpful.

I've Been Around

I have the exact same problem. I am in London, ON. It is not a technical issue, as it unlocks 464 and 465 - the problem is the wrong games are scheduled for those channels (e.g. Colorado-Buffalo tonight) instead of the games I paid for.

Please advise.
I've Been Here Awhile

I just spent another hour with Rogers Client Retention and Tech Support.  Neither could explain why the game isn't listed in the guide.  Their best advice: go to channel 464 at 7:30 and see if the game is there.  That's a lot of hours with Rogers that I'll never get back.

Hello @PhilThornhill, @kennedykoivu, & @Jg1986,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

As a FORMER Canadiens fan, I can feel your pain not being able to watch all of the games via the French NHL Centre Ice Package. =(

I have looked into this for you and can confirm the following regarding the French NHL Centre Ice Package: Customers can watch up to 60 French-language Montreal Canadiens out-of-market games as well as up to 54 French language Ottawa Senators out-of-market games.

With there being 82 games in the season you will not be able to view all Canadiens games, you will get about 75% of the games on this package. You can get all 82 Montreal Canadiens games on RDS.

If you'd like us to review your Cable subscriptions please send us a Private Message to @CommunityHelps and we can take a look at it for you.

If you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system please check out our Blog.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation