French MTL Canadiens Package

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

French MTL Canadiens Package

So I found out from chatting with a Rogers rep that for $50 I can access the "out of market non-national living in Ontario west of Bellville broadcasts" on channels 464 and 465.

However, the rep could not tell me if the games are in HD or SD.

Can anybody in Ontario west of Bellville tell me if all non-national games are available and if they are in HD?

THANKS!

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Re: French MTL Canadiens Package

Good Morning @davet1,

All NHL Centre Ice French Package games are scheduled on channels 464 and 465 in HD and SD.

Let us know if you have any other questions.  

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

so one channel is SD and one HD?

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Hello @davet1,

Games are broadcast in both SD and HD on those channels. If you have an HD box, your box should automatically auto tune to the HD feed. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers cut service for french package to devices xbox, roku, apple etc about a week into the nhl season

Got off the phone today after several hours plus many phone calls to rogers tv about this.

Rogers committed a classic bait  and switch crime.

Rogers never advised customers, adjusted fees for much  lesser tv service and did not advise their cusrtomer sercice agents.

Only choice is to buy expensive nhl package or stay with french package and watch on laptop only.

Please report rogers to crtc at

https://services.crtc.gc.ca/pub/rapidsccm/Default-​Defaut.aspx?t=5&lang=en&_ga=1.255749963.232640239...

I reported rogers Don't know what good it will do but everyone should complain about this rogers tv fraud.

Really ticked off at rogers & crtc/gov for allowing this!