Free Previews

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Free Previews

dc600 wrote:

BBC Earth (channel 541) is on free preview until April - why does it not show up on the Rogers Free Preview page?

I don't see that. It still comes up as an extra cost subscription channel for me today. But the Rogers Free Preview page has never been up-to-date or reliable.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Weird.  Some of the channels like Velocity, TLN have expired, while some others go until April or May. The free preview page rarely seems to be correct. C'mon Rogers.

I've Been Here Awhile

How do we get Rogers to act on this to be sure that the free preview page is correct and updated???  Come on Rogers!!

I'm a Senior Advisor

Presently I'm seeing nothing on free previews. https://www.rogers.com/consumer/tv/free-previews

I wish Rogers would email all cable customers whenever something new appeared. But since I have a grandfathered VIP package, I don't believe I could add channels I don't already have except by getting one of the new packages with fewer channels for more money.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Hello @OLDYELLR & @MB911,

I apologize for the delayed response.

We appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention!

The Free Previews page should have been updated since you posted.

Please let us know if you have any questions! Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

Looks good - thank you!!!

Topic Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 13 Likes
  • 11 in conversation